Saturday, February 26, 2011

You're always in my heart.

I'm kinda in the mood for mkaing myself miss you.
The mood for listening to all of our old songs, and singing along, just like the way I hope you do.
Call it loneliness,
shoot,
It's probably the most obvious.
But, I honestly don't know what to do,
to make myself stop missing you.

I could never tell you how much it hurt,
to be thought a diamond, then left in the dirt.
I could never express the way I feel,
to find out that what was fake, wasn't real.
Like the way I thought it was.

To say I miss you, is an understatement.
To say I crave you is a dreaded realization.
I don't love you, but I thought I did.
You, are a simple, little, just another kid.

But everytime it comes back,
I find myself thinking it's you I lack.
Everytime I cry inside,
I think, you could make it die.

You could stop the pain,
and you could stop the rain.
You could make me feel loved,
you could change this pigeon into a dove.

I'm kinda in the mood for making myself miss you.
The mood for listening to all of our old songs, and singing along, just like the way I hope you do.
Call it loneliness,
shoot,
it's probably the most obvious.

It's late at night,
and I am in fright.
That I will never find another you.
Oh, but I hope that's not true.

I hope, if you are not my one,
the one that is, reminds me of someone..
someone that is you, or terribly close.
Someone who never meant to be an overdose.

I will not say your name, that will make it worse.
I kinda wish I could send your memory off in a hearse.
But I would want you back, and quite soon,
I'd be thinking of you while looking at the moon.

In light of my mood, I turned on our song.
And despite myself, I sang along.
Then, somehow, deep inside, I knew,
you were singing along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment